Protection of Personal Data
ERENLER KOMPOZİT PLASTİK SANAYİ ve TİC. LTD. ŞTİ. GENERAL DECLARATION ON PROTECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
1- Data Controller In accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (“Law No. 6698”), your personal data; ERENLER KOMPOZİT PLASTİK SANAYİ ve TİC. LTD. ŞTİ. ("Company") within the scope explained below.
Our company shows a high level of sensitivity to the protection of your personal data, and you can access the "General Declaration on Protection and Processing of Personal Data" created in this context on the website http://www.plasthika.com/.
2- Purposes and Legal Reasons for Processing Your Personal Data
Your personal data;
• Fulfillment of legal and administrative obligations by the company,
• Establishing and executing the contracts you will make with the company, using in the products and services you receive / will receive from the company, communicating with the products and services you will receive / will receive, and also using them in marketing activities if you have given permission in this regard, product / service offer, modeling, reporting, scoring risk monitoring, intelligence, current or new product studies,
• Ensuring the legal and commercial security of the persons who are in business relations with the company, determining and implementing the commercial and business strategies of the company, ensuring and developing coordination, cooperation and efficiency in the units and units within the company, resolving existing and future legal disputes,
• Ensuring the security of the company's website and other electronic systems and physical environments, notifying changes in legislation or the rules and policies accepted by the Company, or making other notifications that concern you, and investigating, detecting, preventing violations of the contract and the law, and in order to carry out our activities or reporting to judicial authorities,
• In line with the aim of ensuring the execution of the company's human resources policies; Protection of Personal Data No.6698 in order to provide suitable personnel for vacant positions, to conduct human resources operations, to select employee candidates, to manage personal affairs, to determine training and career plans, to fulfill obligations within the framework of occupational health and safety and to take necessary measures and to fulfill our other legitimate interests. It can be processed within the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law.
3- Transfer of Your Personal Data Our company provides the “Purposes of Processing Your Personal Data” of this General Declaration of the Protection and Processing of Personal Data, provided that we comply with the general principles listed in Article 4 of Law No.6698 and the conditions stipulated in Articles 8 and 9 and take the necessary security measures. and Legal Reasons', to administrative and official authorities that need to legally transfer your personal data, to third parties outsourced to carry out our activities, to domestic / international / international organizations with which we cooperate or become project / program partners, subcontractors, and independent audit Providing the legal and commercial security of third parties in cooperation and ensuring the security of electronic and physical environments, due to legal obligations and within the framework of legal restrictions.
4- Method and Legal Reason of Collecting Personal Data Your personal data; With all the contracts, information / request forms and other documents issued with your approval and / or signature, notifications you will make with your electronic approval and / or signature, our General Directorate, physical environments, call centers, websites, mobile applications, internet transactions, social media and other Verbal, written, video, audio recording or electronic channels that can be contacted by means of public channels, user interviews, scanning forensic records, market intelligence, SMS channels, digital applications to websites, written / digital applications made to sales teams or that can communicate in the future are collected completely or partially automatically or as part of any data recording system and stored within the legal periods in accordance with the relevant legislation. Your personal data collected for the specified method and legal reasons can be processed and transferred within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of Law No. 6698 and the data processing conditions and purposes specified in Article 2 and 3 of this text.
5- Data Owner Rights In accordance with Article 11 of Law No. 6698, by applying to our Company in accordance with the procedure stipulated in Article 6 of this text;
• Learning whether it has been processed,
• Request information if processed,
• Used and used in accordance with the purpose and purpose of processing